Summary of the function
Reporting to the Application Systems Development and Operations Manager, the incumbent provides support and configuration for the SAP modules under his / her responsibility. He is the contact person for users and helps with process development.
- Participate in maintaining and supporting the company's manufacturing system - SAP ECC 6.0 & SAP S / 4 HANA (Mainly FI-CO modules)
- Analyze and understand the business needs and processes of users;
- Work closely with users and consultants to provide optimal solutions;
- Participate in testing and application development
- Validate the final solution with the various stakeholders before the final deployment;
- Support the completion of SAP employee transactions;
- Support users on SAP modules according to current and future needs;
- Document new system transactions and keep them up to date;
- Ensure that system treatments work properly
- Train users on what's new.
- Have recognized training in computer science, administration or business technology management;
- Accounting title CA, CPA, CMA (an asset);
- Understanding of accounting business processes in a manufacturing environment;
- Good understanding of integration points of FI-CO modules;
- Ability to communicate in French is an asset;
- Interest in learning modules of SAP ECC 6.0 & SAP S / 4HANA;
- Good understanding of business processes and analysis processes;
- Good ability to work in a team, manage multiple files at a time and set priorities;
- Rigor in his work.