SUMMARY OF THE FUNCTION
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Continuous Improvement Coordinator supports production in production processes, managers in improving their process and trains employees in health and safety, food safety and other basic training.
- Improve and help the production on the different issues with the production processes;
- Plan and organize the various improvement programs (SST, PVA, TPM, 6S, 6σ, Ishikawa diagram, etc.);
- Implement and support managers in their respective improvement projects;
- Analyze the various causes of waste and suggest improvements;
- Train current and new employee on the different mandatory training : Health and safety, Food safety, etc...
- Develop training related to his field of expertise and proceed to the training of the personnel concerned;
- Document processes and write work instructions and specifications;
- Organize and participate in prevention and awareness-raising activities of workers on the concepts of value-added production.
SKILLS and ABILITIES
- College diploma in industrial engineering, food engineering or diploma in that field of expertise;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Specialized in improving business processes;
- Ability to get quicly in contact with people;
- Leadership focused on communication and self-help;
- Available to cover different shifts if needed;
- Communicate effectively in English and French (asset).