SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Under the supervision of the Director of IT Services, the IT Operations Coordinator is responsible for maintaining effective momentum in resolving IT tickets and delivering exceptional service to its customers.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Maintain proactive monitoring of tickets in process to ensure timely resolution at the agreed upon SLA level and judiciously prioritizes ticket allocation;
- Ensure that the technical group places the appropriate follow-ups on ticket resolution;
- Actively participate in the improvement of internal processes and in the implementation of required changes;
- Propose long-term solutions to recurring tickets and conduct a technology watch to improve the work tools of technicians and customers;
- Participate in production meetings to ensure that the demands of the production floor are well aligned and understood;
- Maintain a daily 10-minute scrum with the technicians to establish the priorities and needs of the day;
- Provide follow-ups to Plant Managers, VPs and Senior Managers on current tickets;
- Be available to resolve tickets and help other technicians in place;
- Actively participate in internal projects and those of our users;
- Recommend and select the choice of technological alignments for operational activities, in collaboration with the immediate manager;
- Ensure the updating of procedures and technical documentation;
- Coordinate the follow-up of requests and incidents with external suppliers;
- May also perform the work of an IT operations technician such as helping our users to perform;
- Provide efficient work tools:
- Have everything in hand to be ready to respond to requests:
- Carry out with rigor the maintenance of our environment: management of Windows user accounts in the Active Directory (password, accounts and assignment to security groups).
- Have completed a DEP or an AEC in computer support;
- Must have experience working with a ticket tracking system;
- A+ certification desirable;
- Mastery of Windows 10 environment;
- Experience in the manufacturing field desirable.