Reporting to the plant manager, the Continuous Improvement Leader supports managers in improving their operational processes by implementing and monitoring activities to maximize the effectiveness of the various resources used.
Lead of improvement projects
- Develop, propose and prioritize Lean-Six Sigma improvement projects;
- Executes Lean-Six Sigma improvement projects related to the plant's strategic plan;
- Support managers for all departments in the implementation of projects;
- Facilitates workshops in a DMAIC project management approach;
- Assistance in identifying opportunities for improvement;
- Manages change brought about by new methods.
- Organizes and participates in prevention activities and raises workers' awareness of value-added production concepts;
- Analyze the various causes of waste and suggest improvements;
- Implement and support managers in their respective improvement projects;
- Plan and organize the various improvement programs (H&S, TPM, 6S, Six Sigma, Ishikawa diagram, etc.)
- Participation in various operational meetings;
- Documents processes and writes work instructions and specifications;
- Develops and maintains the tools necessary to improve the organization's overall performance;
- Develops training related to their field of expertise and trains the workforce appropriately.
- Bachelor of Science/Industrial Engineering or equivalent combination of education/experience;
- Possess 2+ years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Specialist in business process improvements;
- Desire for career growth;
- Communicate effectively in both languages: French and English (spoken and written);
- Willing and available to cover the various shifts as needed;
- Be available for occasional travel.