The Projects packaging, Specialist reports to the Senior Project Coordinator – Private Labels and Co-Packaging. He knows all aspects of the packaging process and can be trusted to get things done under pressure and on schedule.
- Coordinate the packaging process of several simultaneous projects.
- Recognize and define potential problems and opportunities in a project.
- Develop expertise in monitoring and disseminating information related to project developments.
- Collaborate with internal teams, suppliers, and clients.
- Apply ethical behavior in line with the values of the Leclerc Group
- Understand how the whole process takes place to ensure everything is accomplished on time and within budget.
- Communicate project progress to relevant parties.
Necessary Skills and Abilities
- University degree, baccalaureate level, in a relevant discipline.
- Speaking French, an asset.
- Knowledge and use of the Microsoft suite.
- Knowledge and use of computer graphics software and SAP environment, an asset.
- Experience in the packaging industry, an asset.
- Ability to ensure accuracy and monitor the quality of work and processes.
- Ability to know the needs of internal teams and clients as well as how to work in collaboration with them.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, partnerships, or networks of contacts.
- Ability to focus on the essentials to produce or exceed the expected results.
- Ability to assess the scope, urgency and level of risk associated with a situation.
- Ability to take measures, in a timely manner, to resolve problems of varying levels of complexity.