Are you only satisfied when an IT infrastructure reaches a superior level of quality? So much the better, because we want to make ours even more efficient, more secure and more available. Your mission will be to maintain it and make it evolve so that all our teams can use their technological tools efficiently. If you love the latest technology like we do (well, almost as much as cookies and snacks), we are made for each other.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE TO
- Manage the activities of the network infrastructure group and its equipment;
- Manage the performance, capacity, availability and security of our network, servers and data;
- Improve our internal and automated processes;
- Act proactively to alerts from automated monitoring tools;
- Ensure infrastructure security and take the necessary measures when events or vulnerabilities are discovered;
- Follow up and participate in infrastructure maintenance and improvement projects;
- Write and maintain a complete documentation in our internal library;
- Validate the daily processes in place and remedy recurring problems;
- Provide level 3 support to the IT support team.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO
- Holds a college diploma, specializing in networking;
- Has 10 years of relevant experience in network and server administration, security and project management;
- Stays abreast of the latest technological advances in computer infrastructure (network, server, security, backup, DR);
- Proficient in Windows Server operating system, VMWARE virtualization, O365/Azure environment and Microsoft domains;
- Knowledge of the physical network (cabling, switch, cabinet, etc.);
- Organizes, prioritizes, and effectively tracks work and infrastructure team (tasks and projects);
- Has the following strengths:
- Knowledge of Linux, O365, Azure;
- Knowledge of wide area networking, wireless, CLOUD;
- Experience with products from : Microsoft SQL Server, Fortinet, Cisco, SCCM.